BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Páginas

sábado, 4 de agosto de 2012

:)


You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil,
Could you be an angel
Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I'm floating,
Leaves my body glowing
Just one touch now baby I believe
This is real so take a chance and
Don't ever look back, don't ever look back
I'm wide awake
And now it's clear to me
That everything you see
Ain't always what it seems
I'm wide awake
Yeah, I was dreaming for so long
Summer after high school when
We first met
We'd make out in your Mustang
To Radiohead
And on my eighteen birthday
We got matching tattoos
Used to steal your parents' liquor and
Climb to the roof
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a love bi-polar
Stuck on a roller coaster
Can't get off this ride

0 comentário(s):